Happy Sunday friends!
I could not be more excited that I am finally back with another episode of Coffee with Sims! It has been almost 2 weeks since my last post and I’m definitely excited to pick this back up. There are definitely some new subscribers here, so I’d love to connect with you all by sharing 7 random facts that you probably didn’t know about me.
Let’s get to it!
- I was born in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- I am 31.
- My husband and I met via Instagram and 4 months later we were married. He slid in them DMs y’all!!
- I only get pedicures maybe once every 6 months. I rather go get a foot massage, don’t judge me!
- I’m shy! Many people don’t believe this, but I know myself LOL. I’m working on that though, can’t wait to share with you guys what I have gotten myself into.
- I started training for a marathon, which 26.2 miles. I have no idea why, I literally just opened my Peloton app last Sunday and decided to start the training program.
- Whenever I meal prep, I can literally eat the same thing weekly. I don’t really much care for variety.
Did you know any of these things about me? Or did you learn anything new?
I’d love to get to know you as well, share a few things about yourself below.
Have a wonderful day and can’t wait to chat next Sunday!
Leave a Reply